Beauty Behind Madness

#Inktober

Beauty Behind Madness (Joshua Ziregbe) 


So I'm new to ink drawings, or better put, it's been almost two decades since I drew with ink. It is such a complex medium because it is so unforgiving; every mistake is permanent.

So to help ease myself back into the works of inking, I give you this angry little beauty, originally a painting by Vivero Brian, a very talented artist who has made a name for himself by painting beautiful doe-eyed smoking military women with the fiercest stares. As an artist the best way to improve is to practice, while the fastest way to get better is to copy. As such a combination of the two would give an optimum effect, which is why I'll be recreating talented artists' works for my inktober challenge.

While I'm at it I promise to practice till I can create such spectacular works from my imagination, works for my next inktober challenge that'll leave you asking for more...



Comments