Shingeki no Kyojin - Attack Titan

Shingeki no Kyojin (Joshua Ziregbe)

My name is Eren Yeager and I live in a world not so different from yours, a world where the most valuable commodity is knowledge and where mostly the rich have it. There's a drastic difference between our worlds, however, mine has Titans! Enormous, human-killing giants that at first glance seem mindless but after fighting and surviving against so many, I have come to see them for what they really are.
They are not just violent, they breach our colossal walls and kill us in hope of finding someone like me, someone with the power of one of the nine original Titans. I was on a mission, a mission of revenge to kill every single one of them that roamed outside our walls, every single one waiting to kill us. 

My mother was eaten by a female Titan before my eyes and I still remember her face as she picked my mother by the ankles and lowered her into her mouth, all the while smiling. Even when she came back to kill me, she was still smiling, my father’s ex-wife turned Titan. Now that I know the truth about them, I'm on another mission, one more fulfilling, a mission to see the sea.

Shingeki no kyojin is one of my favorite Animes because it a story that's does not hold back, anything can happen, no one is a hero and even the enemy isn't a villain.






Next

Comments