MilkMaid

Fulani Maiden (Josh Ziregbe)
In the beginning there was milk, a large drop of it.

Wait, have you never heard the real version of how the world was made? No!? You better grab a seat sister, cuz my Fulani story is the truth!

So the summary is there's three descents, five elements, five peeps that got proud and then Gueno. 

Doondari was the one doing the descending by the way, he's the creator. He came down the first time and made the elements: Stone, Iron, Fire, Water and then Air. Actually, dude was real sharp and efficient so he only spent his energy on Stone and Stone stepped up, she made Iron, Iron made Fire etc, you get the drift. The five sisters were single independent ladies but then big D decided, "Hey, let's spice things up."

Big D came the second time and made Man - smh, priding ass, ungrateful, good for nothing, cheating ass Man, scum from day one, but the boy was fiiiiineeeee, but his ass still cheat. By the way I'm Fire, lol yea, bet you never saw that one coming, Big D should have made me first *ugh* see how sizzling hot I am *sigh*, oh well.

Where was I, yea, Man got proud so D made Blindness, Blindness got proud so D made Sleep, same priding issues led to Worry and then Death being born, another pride on his own. See, this is what happens when males enter the picture, pride starts running everywhere, I just don't get those walking sacs of testosterone, walahi! They couldn’t be as efficient as us females and help big D out.

Why even Blindness was proud, ba sani ba, boy ugly like there is no tomorrow, be carrying around unnecessary muscles, I know his muscles big and his 6 pac awesome as hell to look at, well carved and soo defined with his firm looking ass, but who cares, he ugly. If it was Death nw, ehen, Yaro mai kyau, fine boy. That one makes me want to drool, if you look into his eyes, it'll probably be the last thing you see, that type'ov finesse can kill a sister, don Allah.  

Forget about Gueno and the rest of the creation stuff toh, this story is all about me. Look at my waist line, if you're a size 8 like me then I'm sure your girlfriends are jealous of you, let them hate baby girl, our shape is a prayer point. See these hips, if they like they can die inside gym, if they don't have, they don't have, shikena. Zo mana, let me tell you something I've been around for a while and one thing I can tell you for free is that...

Oh snap! Stone is coming, *ugh* talk to you later, that one is just stolid, no sense of humour, no emotions. She doesn't think you're ready to know the truth about creation yet *sigh* bye babez.

MilkMaid  (Josh Ziregbe)



Comments