The Battle on Lake Chad

The Battle on Lake Chad (Josh Ziregbe)
Previous Episode
Episode I - Spirit Force 

Kaman: Foolish girl, you think you can defeat me, Kamanthmata Belmont Dogo!? I have ruled over these lands for generations, I have quelled anyone and everything that has dared challenge me. You feel because you are from that line of serpents that you are special. Today you will join your mother in the realm of the dead, I will show you no mercy just like I showed her, insect! 

Yuwa: I don't care if I die, I'm taking you down with me. This is me saying no to your oppression, no to your dictatorship, no to your abuse! I would rather die fighting than remain silent and live a wretched life. I hate you, everybody hates you! You stabbed my father in the back, he showed you mercy and you struck like the coward that you are! 

Kaman: Hate?? Hahaha, young woman you amuse me, let me tell you something about real life. There is no such thing as love and your father was a weak fool! This world is a jungle and we are all animals; it is kill or be killed and winner takes all. Either you are strong and you survive or you are weak and you die. You do not hate me my dear, what you hate is your own weakness and the weakness of all those other worthless worms that you think you are fighting for. I can forgive you for hating yourself, if I were weak like you I would hate myself too but unfortunately you have insulted me and must die a horrible death today. 

Yuwa:  We will see about that!

Yuwa attacks, without warning she launches three green flaming snakes at Kaman, the intensity of the fire is burning the air around the battle field and the temperature has risen in a flash.

Kaman is not even fazed in the slightest, he is after all an experienced warlord who has dealt with nuisances like this with an iron fist. His infamous circle appears *crackle* *rattle* *pour*. The snakes smash into Kaman's circle and are quenched like a hot blade covered in flames being drenched by rain. This is going to be a battle to remember, Yuwa is no ordinary girl but Kaman has one foot in the lake. He draws his power from water and this is a battle on Lake Chad.



Comments