The Oppressed

The Oppressed  (by Jolomiee)
What do you see?

I see a big foot and a little guy.

What do you see happening? 

I see...

You know what, tell me what you see.

The thing is, your perception is your reality and quite frankly, there is more than one way to read this. I see a big foot trying to step on a little guy but I see a little guy who knows his worth and clearly holds the big foot and says in simple pidgin English, "No march me."

This life is mind over matter; if you have mind then no one will matter. Whatever the reason for the big foot trying to step on the little guy, it could even be a mistake, is irrelevant. What is important is that the little guy remembers that he has a voice. He may even be able to carry the big foot, he may be stronger, but he will never know if he cowers out of fear and is stepped on like an insect.

The point? Don't let yourself be the oppressed, open your mouth and talk.



Next 

Comments