Demon Under The Hood

Demon Under TheHood  (Josh Ziregbe)
What do you see?

A full-ass Range Rover Autobiography (Rs & A in capital for respect fam), a machine valued at over N90 million? You see a full-ass Range with its hood lifted and a tall, dark and handsome man looking underneath? That's right, that's what you see.

So what's under the hood?

I'll tell you this one for free, that's a 5 litre, V8 engine with a 4x4 Long Wheel Base (LWB); it's a Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV). All you need to know is the longer the Wheel Base, the more luxurious the vehicle (usually) and the translation for SUV in Nigeria is Jeep. By the way, that isn't fine boy's ride.

The handsome young devil is a Yoruba Demon (Y-Demon for short) kit in heavily startched white Agbada, standard uniform. This Agbada is more expensive than silver, conceived from beyond the realms of men and constructed only by hands for which proper sacrifices have been made. His kind can do anything including being your mechanic right after sweet talking your girl to breakdown - by girl I mean the Range with all her smooth curves and soft leather interior. Nothing is beyond Y-Demons.

I know you can't see the plate number clearly from here, I'll read it out for you, it's E K Y - 3 8 2 B D. Yea, that's Linda Ikeji's plate number and this is Third Mainland Bridge. Her brand new Rover just mysteriously slowed down and stopped, it refuses to budge and for the love of her blog she can't figure out why but then out of the blues, this Prince shows up and offers a hand. She dunno...

This has never been reported before now and we only managed to capture this scene because we know people who travel around Lagos and even across Nigeria on plantain leaf (yea, that's a legit form of transportation, if you know, you know) and one happened to be flying by at this precise moment.

Let me travel back in time a bit.

Before Mr Prince came along, many men had tried to snatch Ms Linda off these streets, I hear say even Don Jazzy don try, but Linda dey go church and low level demons dey respect Holy Water. Don Jazzy na big boy o but e no get Y-Demon status.

Back to the present, Third Mainland Bridge.

What happened after the scene we've managed to show you is history, Linda Ikeji is getting married. Mr Prince simply re-whispered his signature to the Autobiography and convinced her to move. But nawa o, where me sef I dey? A whole eligible bachelor such as myself, I jonz, na me for marry Linda. No wahala sha, God dey, she still get sister.

Okay, people, we go yarn, my plantain leaf  go soon land. I have reached my final destination, Quilox, stay safe.



Comments